- Do you agree that America is in a spiritual, moral and economic mess?
- Do you believe the church has a biblical mandate to set the moral tone for our culture?
- Do you believe the church is fulfilling this mandate?
- Which statement do you think is more accurate?
- The church is influencing our world or the world is influencing the church?
- Would you be willing to stand with like-minded pastors and become what the Lord has commanded us to be = salt and light in our culture (if we could assure you that you will receive free legal guidance and assistance should you ever need it?)
- Are you willing, if provided with proper teaching material that is Biblically sound and agrees with your denominational traditions, to disciple your flock to do the same?
- Are you willing to meet (for breakfast, lunch or dinner) with a small group of like-minded pastors to discuss such a strategy?
Are you willing to help?
Have you had enough yet??
Those of us that haven't been programmed by revisionist history realize that America was established as a Christian nation and its policies were based on biblical principles.
The guardian of those very biblical principles has always been His church - and His church, in recent history, has passively abdicated its guardianship responsibility.
If America is going to survive and return to being One Nation Under God, His church is going to have to come out of the closet, start living II Chronicles 7:14 and, once again, begin to proclaim His truth.
I am pleased to announce that I will be embarking on a "barnstorming tour" throughout Florida to meet with pastors and church leaders willing to band together and take a permanent stand for righteousness.
I am convinced that we, God's people, are the last hope for our state and nation. As Edmond Burke once said, "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
I believe the Lord gave me a goal of identifying 2,000 Florida Churches that will stand united in their commitment to return our state and nation to one that operates according to biblical principles and to demand our elected leaders do the same.
If you would like to be part of the leadership team or can simply help by contacting a few pastors in your area that would be willing to join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner, please call me at 800-846-7526 or email. We no longer have the option to remain silent as that is just another way of standing on the wrong side.